Introducing the Anderson Parka by sustainable outerwear brand NORDEN. Designed to look minimal, it brings maximum function to cold winters in a fully sustainable way. Featuring a water-resistant shell and a wind-barrier, seam-sealed hood which moves with your head, this breathable parka is created to last.
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester / Oxford
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester / Taffeta
Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester / Shredded Polyfill
- Articulated hood with reflective tab
- Seam sealed across the upper body
- Mid-body pocket with zipper
- Snug, rib sleeve cuffs
- Easy-access pull tabs
- Big, double-entry, Micro-Polar lined inner pockets with hidden snaps
Two-way front zipper with hidden-snap outer flap
• Breathable laminated & water-resistant shell
- Heavily taped inner wind-guard flap for added zipper protection and warmth
- Temperature rated down to -20°C to -25°C)
Fit & Sizing
Norden is a Certified B corporation and their products are all made ethically with recycled and/or repurposed materials.