One pair of sustainable organic cotton socks made in the US by a small, family owned business, Zkano.
- Made in Alabama, USA
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Construction for Extra Durability
- Knit with Combed Organic Cotton and Dyed with Low-Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit
- Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at a family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.