The warmest coat. Ever. From our friends at Hoodlamb.
This all black version of the Nordic Parka features a natural hemp and organic cotton herringbone shell. The inner shell is insulated with Thermore® EcoDown®, a duck-less down that resists extreme cold, and is lined with a 7mm pile height natural hemp and recycled PET faux-fur in black. The hood comes with removable faux-fur trim in black.
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Nordic protection (-5°C/ -15°C) (23°F / 5°F)
- 55% Hemp, 45% organic cotton herringbone outer shell
- 100HL Thermore® EcoDown®
- 20% Hemp, 35% recycled polyester, 45% acrylic Satifur lining
- Faux fur trim is removable
- Backpack straps inside coat (see photo in gallery)
- Made ethically in China
- Sizing: Hoodlamb coats tend to run on the smaller side. You may want to size up if you want to allow room for layers