The new vegan friendly edition of Dr. Martens' subcultural classic. The Adrian loafer has been the DM's slip-on of choice for over 40 years. Now constructed from Felix Rub Off, a synthetic leather that uses zero animal products. Built with a double tassel, kiltie fringe and yellow welt stitch that makes them instantly recognizable as Dr. Martens.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s - fusing mod-like smartness with DM's-level durability
- Felix Rub Off is a vegan synthetic material. Made using absolutely no animal products, and designed to imitate the real thing
- Sole height of 1 1/8 inch
- Construction - Made with a Goodyear-welt, lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with a signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape